Mayonnaise without eggs -
This sauce is a good accompaniment for a lot of recipes. It´s more healthy, as instead of eggs it uses milk.
Click here to print the recipe = Mayonnaise without egg
- A handblender
- A container with enough width to put in the handblender.
- 200 ml of oil (can be sunflower oil or olive oil).
- 100 ml of milk.
- Sugar (Optional)
- We have to put in a container 2 parts of oil per each part of milk.
- Now, we put the handblender in the bottom of the container and we start whisking at low speed, without picking up of the bottom.
- When it gets consistence, we add a bit of salt and sugar and we mix. We can also add pepper and lemon juice instead of the sugar. Some people also add mustard to the mix.
And it´s done, now we should put the mix in the fridge few hours to let it get consistence.
Things we can do with the Mayonnaise without egg:
- Garlic Sauce
Difference between Mayonnaise and Mayonnaise without egg:
- The only difference is that instead using eggs, we use milk.
- Milk gives the sauce a more soft consistence.
- The ingredients that we use do not contain gluten.